Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mexico

Dominic and I spent Christmas traveling around Mexico. Here are some of the photos.

The El Paso border is not too busy
The border line Chihuahua
Cathedral right by our hotel in Chihuahua


Taken from the bus on the way to Zacatecas
We rode the cable car to the top of ZacatecasAnd this is the top

And the view from up there

Entrance to the old silver mine in Zacatecas, which we actually took a tour of

View from our window at the hostel in Zacatecas

And from the awesome roof of the hostel

Taken from the bus, just outside Saltillo

Saltillo

Cathedral in downtown Saltillo

Mexico sure loves its Christmas decorations

Museo del Palacio in Monterrey Monterrey


Mexican History Museum in Monterrey (of course we never went inside)



More pictures of Monterrey to come, when I get them developed.
I am actually very excited to head back to school tomorrow and start another semester, since I have been kicking ass academically in Tallahassee. This semester I'm taking Mathematical Statistics, Ordinary Differential Equations, Intro to Financial Accounting, and Intro to Risk Management & Insurance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip to Mexico. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Good luck next semester with all your classes, tests, and training for the half marathon. Does your class list include the tutorial you are teaching?

Ang said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Welcome back. -Angela

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! for passing your first huge actuarial exam on your first try. So great!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net