Friday, March 27, 2009

An Uneventful Update

I don't really have anything to blog about lately because I've just been doing more of the same. I traded my social life in for study guides when I came here to Florida and have just been focusing on passing exams. I got a 9 on the P Exam by the way. It's out of 10; 6 is passing.
I am still tutoring which is the greatest job. I recently bought Dominic's car from him, and David came with me to drive it across America during spring break. I need a car now since I'll be here in Tallahassee all summer, and all my roommates are going home. I'm taking 5 classes this summer, but my fall semester (MY LAST) will be cake. Oh yeah, I am graduating in December for anyone who didn't know! This year-round approach I have taken to college has turned out to be very efficient.
One of my roommates made me this pic online: (It's from Harry Potter)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Very cute Wizard poster! I hope your summer semester won't be too intense.