Monday, October 20, 2008

It's almost winter?

College goes by so quickly - I am already more than halfway done with this semester and almost 2/3 of the way to graduation. I guess I haven't officially mentioned that I am going to be an actuary. That's what I'm finally majoring in now - Actuarial Science, which is like math/finance/econ/risk management.

This weekend I went home with my roommate Rachel, who lives near Ft. Lauderdale. Going out in Tallahassee isn't really worth my time since the clubs here can't compare to Panama. But Miami sure is fun...

@ Club Space

This coming weekend my Dad will be here for Parents' Weekend. We are running another 5k together and going to the football game vs. Virginia Tech of course!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were having fun in Miami. See you soon. Dad

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting so many interviews! Good luck on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
Farming Net