Thursday, August 23, 2007

My New Home in Panama

Some pictures from my first few days here:

The must-have plane window shot City bus
My house - 5 girls on the right side, 4 guys on the left
Living room
Kitchen
Backyard

Practically our front yard
The Bridge of the Americas, which crosses the Panama Canal
School And our neighborhood cat, Bella, who we inherited from a previous student


I really love it here. It feels like being on vacation and I keep having to remind myself that I live here now. It's great.

PS Mom I did find a binder at William's house.

1 comment:

peterr said...

danielle!
i can't believe you left without telling me!
we didn't hang out or have lunch before you left!
the pictures look great!
i hope you have a blast in panama!
check your email, i wrote to you!
k take care!

pvk.