Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer so far

As of today I am 25% done with my last semester in Panama. This summer I'm taking Calculus 3, Public Speaking, Brain & Behavior, and Microeconomics. I'm also working a couple of hours a week in the "Math Learning Center" at school, which basically involves doing my homework in the library and wondering if anyone will ever come in to get tutored. It's a job I enjoy.

Here are some semi-recent photos:

The crazy bus ride to the Spring Final Dinner

Super silly Zac

During the break I hung out with Mimi, my friend since jr high, at UC Riverside

I turned 19

Lots of new people in Panama

Summer study sesh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very intense study session!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking week after week for new blog entries. Are you still in Panama? New entry soon?

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Rope,Twine